Updated on by
What Ghanaians Think!
We Received A Comment From A Ghanaian On Facebook
We thought we would share it with you, since it reflects the attitude of scammers in Ghana.
His Comment On Facebook: “Ive got loads of friends who keeps on scaming white people. How can you send money to someone uve not met. It amazes me. Some folks attribute it to juju but i think it is mere foolishness”
In his own words: “Many are those who think P Jay is the devil in disguise. Well am not, the same i can never be ‘holier than thou’. Am rather the best , the world have ever seen. I love life, i must confess. If you ever think am bad, please from the horses own mouth, am not.”
Thanks P Jay for your insights into scammers and scamming!
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by 0890 (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019
- SCARS Launches New Scammer Photo Website: ScamsOnline.org - November 24, 2019