Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
SCARS™ SCAM NEWS: Tax Scams In The UK Are Out Of Control
This Affects The U.S., Canada, Australia & New Zealand Too!
Britons fleeced by fake taxmen: The ruthless swindlers who are terrorizing 10,000 UK residents a day from a call center in India threatening them with prison
- EXCLUSIVE: Conmen working in an office in India pose as HMRC officials
- They tell Britons they owe tax and face arrest if they don’t pay up immediately
- HMRC have dealt with 330 cases a day of tax repayment scam in six months
- British couple Jonathan and Faye Fairy lost almost £10,000 because of the scam
- Were you a victim too? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
EXCLUSIVE: Conmen working from a ramshackle office in India pose as HMRC officials and tell Britons they owe tax and face arrest and imprisonment if they do not pay up immediately.
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Indian Scams, Indian Scammers, Indian Fraudsters, TAX Scams, HMRC Scams, IRS Scams, Financial Scams,
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Basics: Courier Fraud / Police or Bank Impersonation Scams - September 22, 2020
- SCARS™ Cyber Cold War: Nation-State Hacking From Russia - September 17, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: From Pain to Power – Crime Victims Take Action - September 15, 2020
- SCARS™ Online Safety: Identifying Hoaxes and Urban Legends - September 14, 2020
- Ann Angel: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 12, 2020