Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag : h3 in Entity, line: 24 in /homepages/42/d620808049/htdocs/romancescamsnow/wp-content/plugins/link-icons/link-icons-functions.php on line 9
Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Updated on by
SCARS|CDN™ Scammer Search On RomanceScamsNow.com
Scammers Reported To The SCARS|CDN™ And That Are Maintained And Managed By SCARS|GOFCH™ Scam Data Clearinghouse™ On The Amazon® ACS Cloud Can Once Again Be Searched
SCARS|CDN™ means the SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network – the SCARS Anti-Scam Data Reporting Network distributing scammer data in real-time worldwide.
The following are three ways you can search our SCARS|CDN Data:
For reasons of security and to avoid abuse by bots, we limit this list size to the most recent elements reported through this website. Presently only law enforcement and government have access to our full database of over 2,000,000 scammer data points.
Leave a comment if you have any questions.
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated (formerly the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams)
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg - August 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Australia Reports Government Impersonation Scams On The Rise - July 21, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: A Cybercriminal Study – Narratives of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Agents - July 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Training Course: Scammer Fake Passport Recognition - July 16, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Cybercrime – It’s Worse Than We Thought – 2020 - July 16, 2020