Updated on by
Scammer’s Favorite Names
As we explore the preferences of African Dating Scammers, we find they are creatures of habit. They tend to use the same names over and over.
Knowing this can help you identify scammers from the real deal!
Here are the Names we are tracking:
- Ana, Ann, Anne, Anna, Anita, or Annie
- Babe, Babes, Baby, Babb, Babby
- Betty, Liz, Lissie, Lizzy, Lizzie, Elizabeth
- Bev & Beverly
- Candy, Sweet, Sugar
- Care, Cares, Caring
- Carol, Carolyn, Caroline, Carolina
- Charity, Kind, Kindness, Nice. & Sincere
- Debby, Debbie, Debora, Deborah, & Dara
- Di, Diane, & Diana
- Jessica, Jessie, Jess
- Joy & Joyce
- Kate, Katty, Katie, Kaytie, Kathy, Kay, Kathleen, Kathren, & Karen – Part 1
- Kate, Katty, Katie, Kaytie, Kathy, Kay, Kathleen, Kathren, & Karen – Part 2
- Love, Loves, Lovely, Loving – Part 1
- Love, Loves, Lovely, Loving – Part 2
- Mary, Maria, & Marie – Part 1
- Mary, Maria, & Marie – Part 2
- Miriam, Mariam, Maryon, Marion
- Nana, Nancy, Naomy
- Nat, Nataly, Nataley, Natasha
- Odd or Strange Names
- Princess, Queen, Regina, King, & Royalty
- Rose, Rosa, Rosie, Rosita & Roselyn – Part 1
- Rose, Rosa, Rosie, Rosita & Roselyn – Part 2
- Rose, Rosa, Rosie, Rosita & Roselyn – Part 3
- Sandy, Sandra, Allesandra
- Sarah, Sara, Zaria
Updated May 19, 2014
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Was this article helpful to you?
Let us know if you liked our article. Your feedback is very important in helping us help you. Please use this ONLY for feedback about the article, use regular comments for anything else. Your feedback helps us prioritize our work in the future! Remember, this is NOT for reporting scammers, look in our menu for that!
The following two tabs change content below.