Updated on by
Scammer’s Favorite Names
As we explore the preferences of African Dating Scammers, we find they are creatures of habit. They tend to use the same names over and over.
Knowing this can help you identify scammers from the real deal!
Here are the Names we are tracking:
- Ana, Ann, Anne, Anna, Anita, or Annie
- Babe, Babes, Baby, Babb, Babby
- Betty, Liz, Lissie, Lizzy, Lizzie, Elizabeth
- Bev & Beverly
- Candy, Sweet, Sugar
- Care, Cares, Caring
- Carol, Carolyn, Caroline, Carolina
- Charity, Kind, Kindness, Nice. & Sincere
- Debby, Debbie, Debora, Deborah, & Dara
- Di, Diane, & Diana
- Jessica, Jessie, Jess
- Joy & Joyce
- Kate, Katty, Katie, Kaytie, Kathy, Kay, Kathleen, Kathren, & Karen – Part 1
- Kate, Katty, Katie, Kaytie, Kathy, Kay, Kathleen, Kathren, & Karen – Part 2
- Love, Loves, Lovely, Loving – Part 1
- Love, Loves, Lovely, Loving – Part 2
- Mary, Maria, & Marie – Part 1
- Mary, Maria, & Marie – Part 2
- Miriam, Mariam, Maryon, Marion
- Nana, Nancy, Naomy
- Nat, Nataly, Nataley, Natasha
- Odd or Strange Names
- Princess, Queen, Regina, King, & Royalty
- Rose, Rosa, Rosie, Rosita & Roselyn – Part 1
- Rose, Rosa, Rosie, Rosita & Roselyn – Part 2
- Rose, Rosa, Rosie, Rosita & Roselyn – Part 3
- Sandy, Sandra, Allesandra
- Sarah, Sara, Zaria
Updated May 19, 2014
What SCARS Visitors Were Looking For?
The following two tabs change content below.
SCARS Editorial Team at Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc.
SCARS™ RomanceScamsNow.com™ is the official knowledge and victims' support publication of the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams™ Incorporated [SCARS]™ It is edited and published by the SCARS Team. Contact@AgainstScams.org SCARS is the world's leading anti-scam charitable nonprofit nongovernmental organization, based in Miami Florida U.S.A. Its founder has been involved in combating online fraud since 1991. SCARS™ - the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc. is a charitable nonprofit nongovernmental organization (NGO) dedicated to advocating victim's causes and changing government and law enforcement attitudes toward online fraud for good! Please join us in becoming a member of SCARS - it's free! Add your voice so that the world will listen at last - just go to www.AgainstScams.org. The SCARS|RSN website and all of our publications (including social media) are maintained by our own staff employees and volunteers to provide you the most up to date information about scams & scammers from around the world. We show you how to avoid them or recover from them. SCARS is the only registered online crime victims' assistance & support organization in the world. Be sure to report scammers here. Also, visit our main Facebook page for more information about romance scams.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Alert: New Scam Targeting Teens And Young Adults - July 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Tip: Confrontation & The Scammer Dodge - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Another Scammer Kingpin Arrested In India - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Urban Legends: Do Something Useful With Their Lives! - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Major Nigerian Scammer Cartel Shutdown In Dubai [UPDATED] - June 26, 2020