SCARS™ Fake Female Identity – Example Scammer Profile In Use #987
Swedish Scammer by way of Ghana – SCAMMER: Priscilla Abekoe, 31 (Prisc2g4) email@example.com
Stolen Photo From Karla Spice Lopez »
This Romance Scammer Goes By:
The Scammer’s Details Are:
“Two Heads are Better Than One xoxoxx” Age: 31 Gender: Female Orientation: Heterosexual Country: Sweden Location: Abborremala, Blekinge, Sweden Height: 5 ft. 5 in. Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Hair Color: Black hair Eye Color: Black Religion: Christian / Catholic Astrological sign: Gemini Level of Education: High school Occupation: Other Income: I’ll tell you later Smoking: I’ll tell you later Drinking: Don’t Drink Relationship Status: Never Married Have Children: Yes living at home Want Children: Yes Looking to meet a: Male Age: 47 to 99 Relationship Desired: I’ll tell you later
Scammer’s Written Description Is:
I am a very sociable, responsible and goal oriented lady. I enjoy every day of my life and I firmly believe we should look at the bright side of a road all the time. I am very many sided and I enjoy exploring new things and having new experience. I am tender, attentive, loving, caring, supportive, sweet and delicate. I am honest, sincere, faithful and I have good sense of humor. Creation is my passion because of my profession (you see, I can even write poems!) and I like creating new things, designs and styles all the time. I try to make the world more beautiful by helping people to discover their uniqueness and inner beauty. You can always rely on me and be sure I will never betray you. I am romantic, charming and seductive so if you are ready, I offer you to start knowing each other right
You are a goal oriented and serious man who is reliable and who knows that he is a family leader. You are a man who will let me feel that I am a tender lady and I am cared of and protected. You are mature and be able to solve any problem. Your age is not important for me because age is only a number saying nothing about your personal qualities, your experience and your personality in common. Your appearance is not important either as well as your height and weight. But you are attentive, loving, faithful and you look for a real lady who will make you the happiest man in the world and make you feel as a king. So, if you were looking for this kind of a lady, you have found her already because it is me! Don’t hesitate to check it right now!
Her Initial Message Was:
Nice to meet you contact me here priscilla_abekoe at
yahoo dot com and I will tell you more about me …
Take care and I hope I will hear from you soon.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- Please remember that this is a fake identity that uses stolen photos and/or information from a real person.
- Do Not Contact Him/Her – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Them!
- They Do Not Want To Hear From Men or Women Who Have Fallen In Love With Their Face Or Details – This Is All Just A Fantasy!
- The Real Person Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of His or Her Privacy And Respect
- They Almost Always Already Know Their Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers Because Of All The Victims That Invade Their Privacy
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Fake Identity, Fake Profile, Impersonation Scam, Scammer, Romance Scammer, Fake Female, Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Karla Spice, Karla Lopez, Porn Star, Adult Star, Ghana Scammer, Sweden, Swedish Scammer, Abborremala, Accra, Africa, Ghana Romance Scams, Romance Scam, Scam, Scammer, Stolen Image, Woman
CHAT WITH SCARS™ – CLICK HERE
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
What SCARS Visitors Were Looking For?
- swedish scammers (1)
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: New “Brushing” Parcel Scam - August 11, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: Nigerian EFCC Collapses Without Director Magu! - August 10, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: Ghana Scammer Study – Rationalizing Online Romance Fraud - August 10, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: INTERPOL Report Shows Alarming Rate Of Cyberattacks During COVID-19 - August 8, 2020
- SCARS™ Insight: The Young Nigerian & West African Women Scammers - August 7, 2020