Updated on by
Here today gone tomorrow with your money!
Just another Ghana scammer
This Romance Website Scammer Is:
I was just going through the match profile, but when I
came across your lovely profile it sparkle my interest,
so I will like to know more about you…. What do you
do? How many kids do you have? Are you married or
single? Have you been committed in a strong
relationship before? I will want you to answer all my
question accordingly cos there is something I will like
to tell you about myself. You can get back to me via my
e-mail as, [email protected]_winter101 at
yahoo, Hope to hear from you soon.
She mentions the “match profile” this was not on Match.com – they just don’t care – it’s all sloppy cut and paste.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: National Cyber Strategy Of The United States Of America - June 24, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Bunbury Australia Grandmother Jailed Over ‘Lover’ Scam - June 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology of Scams: Jay Shetty on Letting Go! [Video] - June 21, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology of Scams: TEDed Introduction To Post Traumatic Stress Disorder [VIDEO] - June 20, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam & Scamming News: Nigerian EFCC Arrests Another 27 Scammers - June 20, 2019