Updated on by
Here today gone tomorrow with your money!
Just another Ghana scammer
This Romance Website Scammer Is:
I was just going through the match profile, but when I
came across your lovely profile it sparkle my interest,
so I will like to know more about you…. What do you
do? How many kids do you have? Are you married or
single? Have you been committed in a strong
relationship before? I will want you to answer all my
question accordingly cos there is something I will like
to tell you about myself. You can get back to me via my
e-mail as, Nancywinter338@gmail.ornancy_winter101 at
yahoo, Hope to hear from you soon.
She mentions the “match profile” this was not on Match.com – they just don’t care – it’s all sloppy cut and paste.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Insight: Coronavirus Grandparent Scams - April 9, 2020
- SCARS™ Psychology of Scams: Why You Can’t Stop Looking At The Stolen Face - April 8, 2020
- SCARS™ Coronavirus Scam Warning: A Social Disease – How Fraudsters Adapt Old Scams To Exploit The Coronavirus Crisis - April 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Psychology of Scams: Confirmation Bias – Letting Your Desires Control What You See! - April 2, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam Warning: U.S. Stimulus Check Scams - March 28, 2020