Updated on by
Here today gone tomorrow with your money!
Just another Ghana scammer
This Romance Website Scammer Is:
I was just going through the match profile, but when I
came across your lovely profile it sparkle my interest,
so I will like to know more about you…. What do you
do? How many kids do you have? Are you married or
single? Have you been committed in a strong
relationship before? I will want you to answer all my
question accordingly cos there is something I will like
to tell you about myself. You can get back to me via my
e-mail as, [email protected]_winter101 at
yahoo, Hope to hear from you soon.
She mentions the “match profile” this was not on Match.com – they just don’t care – it’s all sloppy cut and paste.
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Australian Bushfires and Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Screen Time, Sleep Deprivation, and Romance Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS Announcement - January 4, 2020
- SCARS|RSN™ Scammers Arrested: China Captures 99,000 Telecom Fraud Suspects In Campaign - December 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Malaysia Arrests More Than 1,000 Online Scammers! - December 11, 2019