Updated on by
A Cosmetologist Student At Rutgers!
They really should do their home work better! A quick Google search is all you need!
This Romance Website Scammer Is:
Monique Palamino Wilson / Wils
The Scammer’s Details Are:
- Relationship status: I’m single
- Sexuality: I’m straight
- Appearance: 5′ 6” (168cm), 97lbs (44kg), slim body, brown hair and blue eyes
- Living: By myself
- Kids: Someday
- Smoking: Anti-smoking
- Drinking: Socially
- Education: Advanced degree
- Languages: English
- Work: model. I have a reasonable income
The Scammer’s Written Description Is:
I am loyal above all, very intelligent, funny, well adjusted. I enjoy going out as well as staying in. i miss having a man in my life. i like watching, laughing, listening, caring, kissing, holding, rubbing each other sore backs, necks, heads. Just being together, looking into each others eyes and know what each other is saying without speaking a word. I am a passionate woman and l love to be the long run it is companionship and enjoyment of what each person loves to do..
My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life, someone who can laugh and have fun but at the same time, he must be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection with. In the long-term relationship I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another. I am a passionate woman and llove to be affectionate.
I am a new member on here. I came across your profile on Badoo.
How are you doing? My name is Monique Pal amino Wils. i know this might seem a little bit wield. being that i am the woman here. but the fact is I’d like to be your friend, if you don’t mind.
I actually caught a glance at your profile, and well i was fascinated to say the least.i hope i am not being to forward by saying id like us to be friends. i also hope that you are flattered and not freaked out loll. anyways i hope you are having a wonderful thanksgiving.i await your reply.until then, bye and take care.
NOTE THE THANKSGIVING PART – THIS MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 8TH! POOR GHANAIANS DON’T KNOW WHEN THANKSGIVING IS!
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Malaysia Arrests More Than 1,000 Online Scammers! - December 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019