SCARS™ Fake Female Identity – Example Scammer Profile In Use #2168
It’s Easy To Spot Them When You Know What To Look For!
This Scammers Profile Details:
I am Looking for True Love
Age: 30 Gender: Female Orientation: Heterosexual Country: United States Location: Miami, FL Height: 5 ft. 6 in. Body Type: Slim/slender Ethnicity: White / Caucasian Hair Color: Blonde hair Eye Color: Blue Religion: Christian / Catholic Astrological sign: Capricorn Level of Education: Graduate degree Occupation: Finance Income: $25k to $34k Smoking: Non-smoker & don’t mind smokers Drinking: Don’t Drink Relationship Status: Never Married Have Children: No Want Children: Yes Looking to meet a: Male Age: 33 to 70 Relationship Desired: I’ll tell you later Last Visit: Today
Compare the description above with the photo. Blonde and Blue Eyes? Really?
Her Profile Text:
I will love to meet a Kind man that believes in true love and willing to build a home with a lady that will stand by her side all the days of his life , he will be loved and pampered all the time , I sure need a man i can cook for him and be happy with Him all the time, i have been Single for a while now and hate being alone all the time, I will do anything so I wont be alone on that BIG bed again , I am willing sacrifice anything for that special man that wants to have a happy home forever , I am the type of person who trust my feelings and use my mind. I have tantalizing eyes . I am also loving, caring, and understanding Lady. I really want to make friends, easy to be with and a very nice person. I believe that love is like mountain, hard to climb, but once you get to the top the view is beautiful. I am a natural lady who consider herself an easygoing, nice, kind, well-educated, and cheerful Lady.I enjoy being with people who are open and honest.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- Please remember that this is a fake identity that uses stolen photos and/or information from a real person.
- Do Not Contact Him/Her – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Them!
- They Do Not Want To Hear From Men or Women Who Have Fallen In Love With Their Face Or Details – This Is All Just A Fantasy!
- The Real Person Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of His or Her Privacy And Respect
- They Almost Always Already Know Their Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers Because Of All The Victims That Invade Their Privacy
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Fake Identity, Fake Profile, Impersonation Scam, Scammer, Romance Scammer, Fake Female, Stolen Identity, Stolen Photos, Fake Female Identity, Africa, Female, Ghana Romance Scams, Romance Scam, Romance Scammer, Scam, Scammer, Stolen Image, Stolen Photo, Woman
CHAT WITH SCARS™ – CLICK HERE
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Cyber Cold War: Nation-State Hacking From Russia - September 17, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: From Pain to Power – Crime Victims Take Action - September 15, 2020
- SCARS™ Online Safety: Identifying Hoaxes and Urban Legends - September 14, 2020
- Ann Angel: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 12, 2020
- Yuliana Avalos: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 11, 2020