Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
RSN™ Scam News: November 3 2018
Because There Is So Much Scam & Scammer News Daily We Will Present The News In A New Form That Will Take You To The Worlds Top Scam News Stories
Today’s Scam News:
- “Emotional terrorists”: The financial and psychological toll of catfishing scams [Video]
- Private messages from 81,000 hacked Facebook accounts for sale
- Alleged Nigerian internet fraudster nabbed
- Rise in ‘Sweetheart Scams’ breaks hearts and bank accounts
- Virginia Man Scammed Women He Met on Dating Sites, Facebook Out of $5M: Feds
- Private Messages Stolen From 81,000 Facebook Accounts By Browser Extension
- Hundreds of Millions of Dollars are Lost to Impostor Scams. Here are Some Tips to Avoid Them.
- Single mother, 21, who posed as lonely heart on Islamic dating site to con Muslim man looking for a wife out of nearly £7,000 avoids jail
- Online daters lost $35,000 in a nude photo scam — run by SC prisoners, prosecutors say
- How your digital footprint can impact both your online reputation and your real life
- 4 things you shouldn’t make public on your Facebook account
- Facebook Blames Malicious Extensions in Breach of 81K Private Messages
- Red Flags for Online Dating Scams in the Military
- 12 Signs Indicating Someone is Evil
a division of SCARS™
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Cyber Cold War: Nation-State Hacking From Russia - September 17, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: From Pain to Power – Crime Victims Take Action - September 15, 2020
- SCARS™ Online Safety: Identifying Hoaxes and Urban Legends - September 14, 2020
- Ann Angel: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 12, 2020
- Yuliana Avalos: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - September 11, 2020