Updated on by
A Sakawa boy in Damongo in the Northern Region of Ghana has been strangled to death by a ritual python, MyNewsGH.com has learned.
The Sakawa boy whose name is yet to be given allegedly procured the python from a Ritualist from the Tamale Metropolis ostensibly for the reptile to vomit money for him after some number of days.
MyNewsGH.com was told by eyewitnesses that the late Sakawa boy failed to follow the steps he was given by his ritualist before approaching the snake in a black box he was given.
Realizing the danger he was in as the snake was making attempts to attack him when he freed it, he ran out with the box by which time the snake had coiled itself around his wrists and made for his neck.
Bystanders videoed the incident afraid or unable to help out of fear for the spiritual repercussion.
This is not the first time Sakawa boys have died under such circumstances.
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
#ReportingScammers #WhereToReportScams #Anyscam #SCARS #RSN #CatchScammers #ScammerWatchLists #ArrestScammers #REPORTSCAMMERS #ANYSCAM #AVOIDSCAMS #ROMANCESCAMS #ACTAGAINSTSCAMS #NIGERIANSCAMMERS #ROMANCESCAMSNOW #SCARS #GHANASCAMMERS #FAKEPROFILES #FACEBOOKSCAMMERS #BOYCOTTAFRICANCOFFEE
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Establishing a Task Force on Consumer & Cyber Fraud - June 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Regarding Transnational Criminal Organizations - June 18, 2019
- The SCARS Victims’ Assistance & Support Model - June 18, 2019
- SCARS™ Advocacy: President Donald Trump’s Executive Orders Relating To Cybercrime - June 17, 2019
- State of Local Cybercrime / Internet Crime Laws & Legislation in the United States - June 16, 2019