Updated on by
SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS: People Are Renting Out Their Facebook Accounts
People Are Renting Out Their Facebook Accounts In Exchange For Cash And Free Laptops
ARE THESE COMPANIES ALSO RUN BY SCAMMERS?
PSA: This is a security and privacy nightmare that will get your Facebook account banned.
Shady internet marketers who’ve been banned from advertising on Facebook have come up with a way to keep running campaigns on the platform: paying people to “rent” their Facebook accounts.
The rental economy for Facebook accounts is yet another example of how people attempt to exploit the platform’s ad system in order to avoid bans and conceal who is really behind a campaign. With a rented account, a person can create a new page and quickly begin running ads. And even if Facebook eventually blocks those ads and bans the account, an ad launderer can move to another rented account and start over — without Facebook or anyone else know who they are.
BTW: Yes, This Is A Crime – Conspiracy to Defraud
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Misuse Of Social Media, Facebook Accounts, Facebook Profiles, Real Profiles, Social Media Marketers, Social Media Scammers, Facebook, Out Of Control,
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS|EDUCATION™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Law Enforcement: EFCC Arrests 89 ‘Yahoo-Boys’ in Ibadan Nigeria Night Club - January 20, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Reciprocity Rule & Scams - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Special Report: Fighting Cybercriminals In A Connected Future World - January 18, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Scam Alert: Australian Bushfires and Scams - January 12, 2020
- SCARS|EDUCATION™ Psychology of Scams: Screen Time, Sleep Deprivation, and Romance Scams - January 12, 2020