Updated on by
Model Sues Dating Site For Over A Billion Dollars
The “news” people are far from unbiased, but this is a useful overview if you were not previously aware.
The major basis of the law suit is that it is theft of copyright, and this may be Match.com’s undoing!
We can but hope!
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Advocacy: Local Law Enforcement Everywhere Needs Cybercrime Specialists On Staff – Help Stop Scams - July 15, 2019
- Lana Rhoades: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- Rachel Starr – Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Guide: Confirming Recorded Videos In Skype & Video Chats - July 13, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Complaints about Government Imposter Scams Reach Record High, According to New FTC Data [Infographic] - July 12, 2019