Updated on by
SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS: Over 6,000 Nigerian Christians Slaughtered
‘Pure Genocide’: Over 6,000 Nigerian Christians Slaughtered, Mostly Women and Children
Church leaders in Nigeria have said that Christians are experiencing “pure genocide” as 6,000 people, mostly women and children, have been murdered by Fulani radicals since January.
“What is happening in Plateau state and other select states in Nigeria is pure genocide and must be stopped immediately,” said the Christian Association of Nigeria and church denominational heads in Plateau State in a press release last week.
The church leaders said that “over 6,000 persons, mostly children, women and the aged have been maimed and killed in night raids by armed Fulani herdsmen,” which is prompting their cry to the government of Nigeria “to stop this senseless and blood shedding in the land and avoid a state of complete anarchy where the people are forced to defend themselves.”
The press release also pleaded with the international community, as well as the United Nations, to intervene in the Fulani attacks, fearing they might spread to other countries as well.
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
Church leaders in Nigeria have said that Christians are experiencing "pure genocide" as 6,000 people, mostly women and children, have been murdered by Fulani radicals since January.
MORE NEWS ABOUT THE SLAUGHTER IN NIGERIA
Thousands of Christians have been killed in the past year alone. Families have lost their loved ones, their churches, their houses, and everything they have in an instant.
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- niderian christians slaughtered (4)
- christinas slaughtered nigeria fake news (1)
- over 6000 christians slaughtered in nigeria (1)
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Establishing a Task Force on Consumer & Cyber Fraud - June 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Regarding Transnational Criminal Organizations - June 18, 2019
- The SCARS Victims’ Assistance & Support Model - June 18, 2019
- SCARS™ Advocacy: President Donald Trump’s Executive Orders Relating To Cybercrime - June 17, 2019
- State of Local Cybercrime / Internet Crime Laws & Legislation in the United States - June 16, 2019