Last Updated on by SCARS Editorial Team
We Would Like To Extend Our Sincerest Thanks
To Those That Have Helped and Volunteered To Help Others
ScamsScams A Scam is a confidence trick - a crime - is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their trust through deception. Scams or confidence tricks exploit victims using their credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, or greed and exploiting that. Researchers have defined confidence tricks as "a distinctive species of fraudulent conduct ... intending to further voluntary exchanges that are not mutually beneficial", as they "benefit con operators ('con men' - criminals) at the expense of their victims (the 'marks')". A scam is a crime even if no money was lost. are ravaging the globe, and there are many people across the planet that work tirelessly to help reduce this threat. They help to expose scammers. They help to care for the victims. They help to rescue those that may become victims. They support each other.
It is with these in mind that we would like to acknowledge those that have Volunteered their time with our organization to the benefit of so many!
Here are our first ever 2016 Volunteer Excellence Award Winners!
To display and download:
- Christine Fromal: http://www.romancescamsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Christine-Fromal.jpg
- Csilla Litterer: http://www.romancescamsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Csilla-Litterer-1.jpg
- Daphne Chew: http://www.romancescamsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Daphne-Chew.jpg
- Jackie Corbett: http://www.romancescamsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Jackie-Corbett.jpg
- Yvonne Russell: http://www.romancescamsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Yvonne-Russell.jpg