Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
NEWS: U.S.A. Makes An Example Of Indian Call Center Scam Artists With Stiff Sentences
The worst offenders have been thrown behind bars for up to 20 years.
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
[contentcards url=”https://www.zdnet.com/article/us-charges-makes-an-example-of-indian-call-center-scam-artists/” target=”_blank”]
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
Visit our Main SCARS™ News & Information Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.Victims.Support.And.Recovery
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
#ReportingScammers #WhereToReportScams #Anyscam #SCARS #RSN #CatchScammers #ScammerWatchLists #ArrestScammers #REPORTSCAMMERS #ANYSCAM #AVOIDSCAMS #ROMANCESCAMS #ACTAGAINSTSCAMS #NIGERIANSCAMMERS #ROMANCESCAMSNOW #SCARS #GHANASCAMMERS #FAKEPROFILES #FACEBOOKSCAMMERS #BOYCOTTAFRICANCOFFEE
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Jobs & Employment Scams – How Scams Work - June 16, 2021
- News From The G7 – Nothing Happened About Global Fraud! - June 16, 2021
- Crime Pays – A Guest Commentary by Brett Johnson - June 16, 2021
- The Issue Of Race In Scam Reporting - June 13, 2021
- A Quick Reminder To Report All Scams - June 13, 2021