Listen To This Article
Updated on by
NEWS: ‘Sweet-Talking’ Love Scammer From Macau Arrested
‘Sweet-talking’ love scammer from Macau arrested for duping Hong Kong women out of HK$2.6 million
The suspect allegedly preyed on single women, widows, and divorcees, plying them with gifts and pretending to be well off
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
Suspect allegedly preyed on single women, widows and divorcees, plying them with gifts and pretending to be well off.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.Victims.Support.And.Recovery
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
#ReportingScammers #WhereToReportScams #Anyscam #SCARS #RSN #CatchScammers #ScammerWatchLists #ArrestScammers #REPORTSCAMMERS #ANYSCAM #AVOIDSCAMS #ROMANCESCAMS #ACTAGAINSTSCAMS #NIGERIANSCAMMERS #ROMANCESCAMSNOW #SCARS #GHANASCAMMERS #FAKEPROFILES #FACEBOOKSCAMMERS #BOYCOTTAFRICANCOFFEE
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Basics: Cyberstalking - May 19, 2020
- General Paul Nakasone – Do You Know Him? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - May 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Breaking News: Nigeria Begins Repaying Victims Of Nigerian-Based Cybercrime [UPDATED] - May 18, 2020
- SCARS™ Guide: How To Spot Fake U.S. Passports [UPDATED] - May 14, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: U.S. FBI Reported Cybercrimes Passes 5 Million - May 12, 2020