Updated on by
SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS: Love Scammer Jailed For Defrauding Two Caucasian Women
The Nigerian Abuja zonal office of the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on thursday, March 21, 2019 secured the conviction of one Idunwoyi Bright Osaigbovo before Justice D.Z. Senchi of a Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High court sitting in Jabi, on a two-count charge bordering on love scam.
Osaigbovo was alleged to have fraudulently obtained money from two Caucasian women, Ms. Helen and Kathy Jackson by posing online as William Robert, a Caucasian Engineer. He pretended to be in a love relationship with both women which made them trust him. He obtained the total sum of $1,900 in Bitcoins.
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
XAVIER NDAH The Abuja zonal office of the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC,on thursday, march 21, 2019 secured the conviction of one Idunwoyi Bright Osaigbovo before Justice D.Z. Senchi of a Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High court sitting in Jabi, on a two-count charge bordering on love scam. Osaigbovo was alleged to have fraudulently …
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Romance Scammers, Romance Scams, Love Scam, Dating Scam, False Identity, Fake Profile, Fake Soldier, Impersonation, African Scam, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Scammer Gallery, Fake Faces, Fake Female, Fake Men, Fake Soldiers, Military Scams, Yahoo Boys, Scammer Arrested,
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Establishing a Task Force on Consumer & Cyber Fraud - June 18, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Insight: Executive Order Regarding Transnational Criminal Organizations - June 18, 2019
- The SCARS Victims’ Assistance & Support Model - June 18, 2019
- SCARS™ Advocacy: President Donald Trump’s Executive Orders Relating To Cybercrime - June 17, 2019
- State of Local Cybercrime / Internet Crime Laws & Legislation in the United States - June 16, 2019