Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
Updated on by
SCARS™ SCAM NEWS: Increasingly Scam Victims Being Turned Into Drug Mules
Brisbane Man Caught Up In Romance Scam Found Not Guilty Of Importing Cocaine
A Brisbane man has been found not guilty of importing more than three kilograms of cocaine from the Philippines, after he claimed he was scammed by an online lover into bringing the drug back in his suitcase.
The connection between online scams and the illegal drug trade is very real!
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
A Brisbane man who said he was the victim of a long-running online romance scam is found not guilty of importing three kilograms of cocaine.
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Romance Scammers, Romance Scams, Love Scam, Dating Scam, False Identity, Fake Profile, Fake Soldier, Impersonation, African Scam, Ghana Scammer, Nigerian Scammer, Scammer Gallery, Fake Faces, Fake Female, Fake Men, Fake Soldiers, Miliatry Scams, Drug Mules,
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS™ Scam Alert: New Scam Targeting Teens And Young Adults - July 3, 2020
- SCARS™ Anti-Scam Tip: Confrontation & The Scammer Dodge - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Another Scammer Kingpin Arrested In India - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Urban Legends: Do Something Useful With Their Lives! - June 27, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam News: Major Nigerian Scammer Cartel Shutdown In Dubai [UPDATED] - June 26, 2020