Listen To This Article - A Short Ad Pays For This Service
SCARS™ SCAM WARNING: Fraudsters Are Preying On Drivers With The Promise Of Cheap Auto Insurance
Fraud artists are luring innocent and unaware drivers with the false promise of inexpensive auto insurance that is actually fraudulent
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
“This is the worst kind of insurance fraud because it leaves victims unprotected and vulnerable,” says CEO following investigation
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Insurance Scams, Business Scams, Scamming Car Owners, Scamming Drivers, Online Fraud, Online Scams,
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
Visit our NEW Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/SCARS.News.And.Information
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2020 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Latest posts by SCARS™ Editorial Team (see all)
- Europol’s 2020 Cybercrime Internet Organised Crime Threat Assessment (IOCTA) - October 5, 2020
- SCARS™ Guest Editorial: Sakawa Boys (Ghanaian Internet Scammer Gangs) - September 28, 2020
- SCARS™ Scam Basics: Courier Fraud / Police or Bank Impersonation Scams - September 22, 2020
- SCARS™ Cyber Cold War: Nation-State Hacking From Russia - September 17, 2020
- SCARS™ Special Report: From Pain to Power – Crime Victims Take Action - September 15, 2020