Updated on by
SCARS|RSN™ DEEPFAKE NEWS: As AI Increases Its Creative Capabilities Scams Are The Inevitable Outcome
Scammers are always on the search for tools that can allow them to invent images to reinforce their scam stories. They use Adobe Photoshop and other tools to paste the head of impersonation victims onto the photos of others. The create fake documents in Microsoft Office.
It Is Never Ending But Soon Scammers Will Be Able To Create Entire Landscapes The Reinforce Their Lies!
The movie industry has been able to do this for a long time with CGI and Green Screens, but now scammers are gaining the tools to do it too!
At Nvidia GTC 2019, the company unveiled a stunning image creator. Using generative adversarial networks, users of the software are with just a few clicks able to sketch images that are nearly photorealistic. The software will instantly turn a couple of lines into a gorgeous mountaintop sunset. This is MS Paint for the AI age.
Called GauGAN, the software is just a demonstration of what’s possible with Nvidia’s neural network platforms. It’s designed to compile an image how a human would paint, with the goal being to take a sketch and turn it into a photorealistic photo in seconds. In an early demo, it seems to work as advertised.
Click On The Title In The Content Box Below To View The Full Story
Today at Nvidia GTC 2019, the company unveiled a stunning image creator. Using generative adversarial networks, users of the software are with just a few clicks able to sketch images that are nearly photorealistic. The software will instantly turn a couple of lines into a gorgeous mountaintop sunse…
A SCARS Division
Miami Florida U.S.A.
TAGS: Romance Scammers, Romance Scams, Business Scams, Deepfake, Photoshopped, Photoshop, AI, Generated Images, Fake Images, Fake Photos, Computer Generated, CGI,
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main SCARS|RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated
Was this article helpful to you?
Latest posts by SCARS Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Why Keeping Your Scam Secret Harms You And Everyone Else! - November 27, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Warning: Chinese Blessing Scams 騙局警告：中國祝福騙局 - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Victim’s Stories: Australian Scammer’s Mule Grandmother Who Faced Death By Hanging In Malaysia Has Had Her Conviction Overturned - November 26, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Does Being A Scam Victim Affect Your Credit Score? - November 25, 2019
- SCARS Launches New Scammer Photo Website: ScamsOnline.org - November 24, 2019