Updated on by
We Are Very Disappointed
It is very disappointing that after 10 days, and the thousands of people that visit this site every day, that there are only 250 signatures on a petition to get the RIGHT department of the U.S. Government involved in an investigation of Facebook.
What is so hard?
You go to the website, click on the Login By Facebook, and it’s done.
We guess no one really cares what happens. All you want is to look at stolen photos, not make anything actually happen.
Maybe we should stop caring too?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Humor As A Tool In Scam Victim Recovery - July 21, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Psychology Of Scams: Equivocation – The Magician’s Choice – The Arts Of Manipulation - July 16, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Advocacy: Local Law Enforcement Everywhere Needs Cybercrime Specialists On Staff – Help Stop Scams - July 15, 2019
- Lana Rhoades: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019
- Rachel Starr – Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - July 15, 2019