If You Are A Victim
File A Complaint
How To File a Complaint?
Prior to filing a complaint with the FBI’s IC3, please read the following information. Should you have additional questions prior to filing your complaint, view FAQ for more information on inquiries such as:
- What details will I be asked to include in my complaint?
- What happens after I file a complaint?
- How are complaints resolved?
- Should I retain evidence related to my complaint?
The information you provide tot he FBI must be correct to the best of your knowledge. You need to understand that providing false information could make you subject to fine, imprisonment, or both. (Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 1001)
The IC3 is co-sponsored by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C). Complaints filed via their website are processed and may be referred to federal, state, local or international law enforcement or regulatory agencies for possible investigation. I understand any investigation opened on any complaint I file on this website is initiated at the discretion of the law enforcement and/or regulatory agency receiving the complaint information.
Filing a complaint with the IC3 in no way serves as notification to your credit card company that you are disputing unauthorized charges placed on your card or that your credit card number may have been compromised. You should contact your credit card company directly to notify them of any specific concerns.
Expose Scammers Now!
Also Be Sure To Report Them Here »
What SCARS|RSN Visitors Were Looking For
- report romance scammer to fbi (6)
- file a complaint with the Fbi over sn romance scam (1)
- to report romance fraud to fbi (1)
- report romance scam to fbi (1)
- how to file complaint dating online (1)
- how to file a fbi report (1)
- How to file a fbi dating fraud claim (1)
- filing a rommance scam complaint (1)
- file fbi report online (1)
- wfile a complaint with the Fbi regarding a Romance Scam (1)