I talked to a scammer once. He sent 4 pictures of 3 different men. On day 3, he already loved me. His phone number didn’t quite match the city he was in. We talked once. He had a very strong accent, and the phone line had a lot of static. He had a business trip where he had a meeting with clients — even though it was a holiday. Then he flew to Nigeria where his credit card didn’t work. He asked for money to be sent to his assistant. When I said I sent it, he said that he didn’t get it. I told him that his assistant must’ve stolen it. He bombarded me with messages asking me for the money. I still laugh about it. He thought I was stupid, but I proved that he was the stupid one.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: From Victim To Criminal - April 23, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Too Many Friends - April 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Dead Wife - April 22, 2019
- Cybercriminals Leverage Google Translate To Hide Their Phishing Sites – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Quick Guide: Fakes On Facebook - April 22, 2019