The RSN team covers not only an enormous amount of information but offers invaluable education regarding online scammers.
One way Information is delivered daily in concise articles that are clear, logical and effective. The integrity of this organization is superior to other scam groups.
Their teams put a lot of thought and expertise into not only the information shared but into their prompt responses to report, block and delete these manipulators. I appreciate their directness, they understand the psychosocial control the scammers have over their victims.
I read the sites daily it to stay current and to obtain new knowledge. A key benefit with their social media sites is receiving feedback. I also belong to a closed group RSN Support Group as I too was victimized and remain traumatized by a romance scam. Albeit I am recovering.
The RSN social network format gives me the confidence to share my experiences and to learn how to keep safe online.
I may not share all the personal details of being scammed with everyone I meet but I do share the knowledge I learn about these predators.
I truly hope RSN/SCARS organization continues to thrive, sharing posts, information, continued work with the federal government, sharing worldwide news articles and videos.
We must stay vigilant as the scammers adapt and become smarter every day. Awareness, reporting, and education are our only defense.
All things I wish I knew all this sooner.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Examples of What Online Dating Scammers Say to Trick You – SCARS|RSN™ Insight - January 21, 2019
- What Is Big Data? – SCARS|RSN™ Guide - January 21, 2019
- Nigerian EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters – SCARS|RSN™ Scam News - January 21, 2019
- Nigerian Love Scam Fraudster Bags 12 Months Jail Term – SCARS|RSN™ Scam News - January 21, 2019
- Threats And Your Local Risk – SCARS|RSN™ Guide - January 21, 2019