Thank you for being there for us!
The following two tabs change content below.
Romance Scams Avoidance Education & Scam Victims' Assistance & Support Organization at Romance Scams Now™ [RSN] is a division of the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams™ [SCARS]
RomanceScamsNow.com™ is the official News Magazine of the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams™ [SCARS]™ It is edited and published by the RSN Team, a division of SCARS. SCARS is the world's leading anti-scam organization, based in Miami Florida & Cincinnati Ohio U.S.A. Its founder has been involved in combating online fraud since 1991. SCARS™ - the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams is a non-profit non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to advocating victim's causes and changing government and law enforcement attitudes toward online fraud for good! Please join us in becoming a member of SCARS - it's free! Add your voice so that the world will listen at last - just go to www.AgainstRomanceScams.org. The RSN website and all of our publications (including social media) are maintained by our own staff employees and volunteers to provide you the most up to date information about scams & scammers from around the world. We show you how to avoid them or recover from them. SCARS is the only registered online crime victims' assistance & support organization in the world. Be sure to report scammers here. Also, visit our main Facebook page for more information about romance scams.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- RSN™ Scam News: $1.4 Million Nigerian Scammer Arrested In Turkey - November 12, 2018
- The War Against Social Media - November 12, 2018
- RSN™ Scam News: More Nigerian Scammers Arrested For Money Laundering US$9,876,542.40 Dollars! - November 11, 2018
- RSN™ Scam News: Another Nigerian Scammer Arrested – Elijah Oluwaseun Kuti - November 11, 2018
- RSN™ Scam News: Nigerians Arrest $1,450,000 CDN Dollar Romance Scammer - November 11, 2018