You are a great organization, who work very hard to support the victims of scams, to help create laws that sanction those acts. You have an international organization and good people who have the vocation or willingness to help. You have excellent material for learning, articles for information directed to the topic of the scam. Sometimes you are very hard, but I understand that you have to keep the established Rules of Conduct. Thanks to Scars and RSN.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- RSN™ Scam News: $1.4 Million Nigerian Scammer Arrested In Turkey - November 12, 2018
- The War Against Social Media - November 12, 2018
- RSN™ Scam News: More Nigerian Scammers Arrested For Money Laundering US$9,876,542.40 Dollars! - November 11, 2018
- RSN™ Scam News: Another Nigerian Scammer Arrested – Elijah Oluwaseun Kuti - November 11, 2018
- RSN™ Scam News: Nigerians Arrest $1,450,000 CDN Dollar Romance Scammer - November 11, 2018