You are a great organization, who work very hard to support the victims of scams, to help create laws that sanction those acts. You have an international organization and good people who have the vocation or willingness to help. You have excellent material for learning, articles for information directed to the topic of the scam. Sometimes you are very hard, but I understand that you have to keep the established Rules of Conduct. Thanks to Scars and RSN.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Start Fighting Back Smart – SCARS|RSN™ TAKE ACTION - March 24, 2019
- Phone Scammers Steal $22,500 From 80-Year-Old Tenafly Woman – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 24, 2019
- As AI Increases Its Creative Capabilities Scams Are The Inevitable Outcome – SCARS|RSN™ DEEPFAKE NEWS - March 24, 2019
- 4 Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Human Trafficking – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 24, 2019
- Revealed That Bank Scam Cases Double In Just One Year As Conmen Trick 84,000 Savers Into Handing Over £350Million – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 23, 2019