You are a great organization, who work very hard to support the victims of scams, to help create laws that sanction those acts. You have an international organization and good people who have the vocation or willingness to help. You have excellent material for learning, articles for information directed to the topic of the scam. Sometimes you are very hard, but I understand that you have to keep the established Rules of Conduct. Thanks to Scars and RSN.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Anti-Scam Tips: How To Avoid Nigerian Letter Or “419” Email Scams - January 12, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Stolen Face / Stolen Identity – Sargent / Chaplain David Becker U.S. Army: Do You Know Him? - January 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Official FBI Video: What Is A Romance Scam? - January 6, 2019
- U.S. Government Shutdown Update January 5, 2018 - January 5, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Urban Legends: Chapter 10 – Anti-Scam Groups Are All Good - January 5, 2019