TheyEven Link To Real News Articles To Support Their Scams
SENT FROM EMAIL: APEXBANK <[email protected]>
SUBJECT: Trusted Partner!
SENT: Sat 12/6/2014 2:54 AM
SENT TO: undisclosed-recipients [this means it is a spam list]
SOURCE COUNTRY: Nigeria
From: Mr.James Williams.
I,m. James Williams, a seasoned banker by profession working with reputable finance house in LONDON in Audit department and I am the chief account officer to Late Mr. Lam Kok who died in a helicopter crash in France while inspecting one of his new acquisitions.
Please follow the link to read more about his story:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25476662 (Billionaire Lam Kok feared dead after French vineyard sale)
I have the opportunity of making you the beneficiary to his deposited funds with our bank worth USD$39,000,000, Million lodged. I have all the details/required information’s to make you the beneficiary to the funds.
Get back to me if you are willing and capable to handle this transaction for more details on how to actualize this deal with me amicably, this is my private email and my contact
(3)Telephone And fax numbers.
(7)Scan international passport or Driver’s License
Mr. James Williams
SUSPICIOUS / DANGEROUS ATTACHMENT: none
What Visitors Were Looking For
- james williams facebook scam (2)
- james williams scam (1)
- romance scammes james williams (1)
- romancescam james williams (1)
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017