JOINT VENTURE INVESTMENT SCAM
SENT FROM EMAIL: Benson George <[email protected]>
SUBJECT: RE: BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
SENT: Sun 2/8/2015 8:01 PM
SOURCE COUNTRY: UK Email Address / Sent From Ghana
RE: JOINT VENTURE INVESTMENT
My name is Mr.George Benson, a Ghanaian based business consultant and I have an investor who want to move funds out of our shores through your able assistance for joint venture partnership in your country.
He want these funds to be safe guided for him and his family in investment outside his native country Sierra Leone because of instability both in Government and economy here in Africa.
Do let me know if you can handle the project and Upon your indication of interest, i will furnish you with more details as the deal shall be beneficial for both parties. .
I wait your earliest response.
[notice that the date in the message body was not the same as when it was sent - they assume it would be read later]
SUSPICIOUS / DANGEROUS ATTACHMENT: no attachment
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Financial Fraud Crime Victims - October 17, 2017
- The Four Truths Of Romance Scams - October 11, 2017
- Understanding and Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule Schemes - October 3, 2017
- Josie Model - You Know This Girl! She's A Favorite Of African Scammers - October 3, 2017
- Wow What A Month! - October 2, 2017