Advance Fee 419 Money Scam
SENT FROM EMAIL: EDE UMUHU <[email protected]>
SENT: Wed 2/11/2015 4:49 PM
SOURCE COUNTRY: Nigeria
I am Barrister EDE UMUHU, I contacted you about of $2.800,000.00 left in the bank account of my late client which You have the same last name with and you fit in as his next of kin that is why i contacted you and he was from your country. The bank is trying to confiscate his money. Let us work together and share this money 40% for you and 40% for me while the left 20% will be sent to charity homes.
Make sure you reply me through this email ([email protected])
Barrister EDE UMUHU.
SUSPICIOUS / DANGEROUS ATTACHMENT: None
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017