Craigslist SCAM Uncovered Nigerian Check SCAM
A Video exposing a typical Craigslist Check Fraud.
In these fraud schemes, the scammer sends a fake check, then asks for a portion of it to be paid to a third-party. They the check will bound and the victim loses their money that was paid.
This scam originated in Nigeria, with an apparent accomplice in the United States. If it’s too good to be true, it is. Also, scammers hate to be accused, they will react badly.
NOTE: Listen careful at the time lag on the phone call. This tells you that it is a voice-over-IP call, meaning it is not a real phone call, it is a SKYPE or VIBER, or other similar service. Also it indicates that it is an International call.
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017