Craigslist SCAM Uncovered Nigerian Check SCAM
A Video exposing a typical Craigslist Check Fraud.
In these fraud schemes, the scammer sends a fake check, then asks for a portion of it to be paid to a third-party. They the check will bound and the victim loses their money that was paid.
This scam originated in Nigeria, with an apparent accomplice in the United States. If it's too good to be true, it is. Also, scammers hate to be accused, they will react badly.
NOTE: Listen careful at the time lag on the phone call. This tells you that it is a voice-over-IP call, meaning it is not a real phone call, it is a SKYPE or VIBER, or other similar service. Also it indicates that it is an International call.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- The Four Truths Of Romance Scams - October 11, 2017
- Understanding and Protecting Yourself Against Money Mule Schemes - October 3, 2017
- Josie Model - You Know This Girl! She's A Favorite Of African Scammers - October 3, 2017
- Wow What A Month! - October 2, 2017
- Don't Make A Disaster Worse! - August 27, 2017