YOU ARE NOW A CRIME SCENE
So Now Act Like A Cop Not A Fool
You just went through a very traumatic experience. It happened because you made a bad decision. Now is the time to stop that and make smart decisions.
After you are scammed, you must keep everything. You have to do this yourself, no one is going to help you at this stage.
REMEMBER SCAMS ARE A CRIME – ACT LIKE IT
LIKE ALL CRIMES YOU MUST KEEP THE EVIDENCE
Without evidence, there is no proof of a crime! It is just your word against someone else.
IT IS UP TO YOU TO PRESERVE THE EVIDENCE OF THAT CRIME. DON’T MAKE ANOTHER MAJOR MISTAKE BY DELETING IT!
Never delete or erase your messages, photos, calls, texts, emails, or anything! Keep Your Evidence!
THE BEST THING IS TO BACK IT ALL UP ON A THUMB DRIVE AND STORE IT SAFELY!
Victims that delete their evidence lose their proof of the crime. So please think about what you are doing this time!
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017