Why Do You Think You Were Scammed?
- You Wanted To Believe
- You Did Not See What Was There
- You Made False Assumptions
- You Did Not Question Anything
PROBLEM IS THAT MOST VICTIMS ARE STILL DOING THAT!
- Are you still doing that in the Social Media Friends you accept online?
- Are you still doing that in the Facebook Groups you join?
- Are you still doing that in the Social Media Pages & Websites you believe?
It Is Time To Stop!
STOP | THINK | CONNECT
Stop | Think | Connect Is A Program Of The United States Department Of Homeland Security – SCARS Is An Official DHS Partner.
LEARN MORE AT:
www.StopThinkConnect.org & www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Remember that understanding your own psychology and why you do things is critical is preventing scams in your future!
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Help Hotlines: When You Need To Talk To Someone - July 17, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS: Seven Nigerian Nationals Indicted In Atlanta - July 17, 2018
- WARNING: Anti-Scam “Counseling” - July 16, 2018
- RSN™ COMMENTARY: Tragic Misunderstanding - July 16, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: What Can You Expect After A Scam - July 16, 2018