Why Do They?
Because People Are Dumb
The simple answer is that they know that if they sprinkle in a little truth, we will jump right in.
So why bother presenting the following?
Because, for those who are victims of Dating Scams and similar frauds, understanding the methods and processes of the scammers can actually help you heal. It can help demystify the process of how you were scammed, and you can learn that even though you are a victim, it was not totally your fault. These are professionals, and have had the benefit of thousands of rehearsals to get it right – as stupid as they seem – there are still willing victims out there, and they are finding them every day.
So, know your enemy, and you can learn about yourself too. In the process move past, and use what you have learned to fight back – help us Identify & Expose Scammers!
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017