When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By An Individual Or A Team?
55% understood that they were scammed by a team of scammers.
45% believe they were scammed by an individual scammer.
Yet Data Shows That Scammers Work In Teams Over 80% Of The Time! That Is How They Are Always Available When The Victim Is!
Victims have been scammed, but it doesn’t mean the scam ends when the scam is over. Everything they were told and believe is probably false!
This is why victims are easily scammed over and over, because they fail to properly analyze what they know from what they “believe”.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- RSN™ Special Report: Being In A Nigerian Prison - November 17, 2018
- RSN™ Scam News: Nigerian Scammers Arrested In Malaysia - November 17, 2018
- RSN™ Scam News: Nigerian Police Make Major Arrest Of 24 University-Based Scammers - November 17, 2018
- RSN™ Insight: Scams & Law Enforcement 2018 – 18,000 Scammers Arrested [Infographic] - November 15, 2018
- RSN™ Insights: Top 8 Events That Changed Cybersecurity [Infographic] - November 15, 2018