When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By An Individual Or A Team?
55% understood that they were scammed by a team of scammers.
45% believe they were scammed by an individual scammer.
Yet Data Shows That Scammers Work In Teams Over 80% Of The Time! That Is How They Are Always Available When The Victim Is!
Victims have been scammed, but it doesn’t mean the scam ends when the scam is over. Everything they were told and believe is probably false!
This is why victims are easily scammed over and over, because they fail to properly analyze what they know from what they “believe”.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- RSN™ Special Report: Cybercrime Hits $1.4 TRILLION ANNUALLY - September 25, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: What Is The Relationship Between Scammer And Victim? - September 25, 2018
- A Woman’s Perspective About Facebook Scammers - September 25, 2018
- RSN™ Breaking News: Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against Facebook - September 24, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: Hate Who Your Scammer Is - September 24, 2018