What Do Victims Believe?
When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By An Individual Or A Team?
55% understood that they were scammed by a team of scammers.
45% believe they were scammed by an individual scammer.
Yet Data Shows That Scammers Work In Teams Over 80% Of The Time! That Is How They Are Always Available When The Victim Is!
Victims have been scammed, but it doesn’t mean the scam ends when the scam is over. Everything they were told and believe is probably false!
This is why victims are easily scammed over and over, because they fail to properly analyze what they know from what they “believe”.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Help Hotlines: When You Need To Talk To Someone - July 17, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS: Seven Nigerian Nationals Indicted In Atlanta - July 17, 2018
- WARNING: Anti-Scam “Counseling” - July 16, 2018
- RSN™ COMMENTARY: Tragic Misunderstanding - July 16, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: What Can You Expect After A Scam - July 16, 2018