When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By An Individual Or A Team?
55% understood that they were scammed by a team of scammers.
45% believe they were scammed by an individual scammer.
Yet Data Shows That Scammers Work In Teams Over 80% Of The Time! That Is How They Are Always Available When The Victim Is!
Victims have been scammed, but it doesn’t mean the scam ends when the scam is over. Everything they were told and believe is probably false!
This is why victims are easily scammed over and over, because they fail to properly analyze what they know from what they “believe”.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto: Do You Know Him? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - February 22, 2019
- Lt. General Patricia D. Horoho: Have You Seen Her? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - February 22, 2019
- The Great Privacy Awakening – SCARS|RSN™ Cybersecurity News - February 21, 2019
- Americans in These States Are Most Likely to be Catfishing Victims – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 21, 2019
- 21 Online Scams You May Not Know About [Infographic] – SCARS|RSN™ Insight - February 21, 2019