What Do Victims Believe?
When Asked If They Believe They Were Scammed By The Actual Person In The Photo?
88% understood they were scammed by a Fake Identity, that the photo was stolen and used by scammers.
12% did not understand this.
This Matters Because It Shows That 12% Do Not Understand How Scams Work & Obsess On The Face In The Photo!
They believe they were scammed by the ACTUAL PERSON in the photo!
These are also the victims that have the hardest time getting over their scam and recovering.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Help Hotlines: When You Need To Talk To Someone - July 17, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS: Seven Nigerian Nationals Indicted In Atlanta - July 17, 2018
- WARNING: Anti-Scam “Counseling” - July 16, 2018
- RSN™ COMMENTARY: Tragic Misunderstanding - July 16, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: What Can You Expect After A Scam - July 16, 2018