What Ghanaians Think!
We Received A Comment From A Ghanaian On Facebook
We thought we would share it with you, since it reflects the attitude of scammers in Ghana.
His Comment On Facebook: “Ive got loads of friends who keeps on scaming white people. How can you send money to someone uve not met. It amazes me. Some folks attribute it to juju but i think it is mere foolishness”
In his own words: “Many are those who think P Jay is the devil in disguise. Well am not, the same i can never be ‘holier than thou’. Am rather the best , the world have ever seen. I love life, i must confess. If you ever think am bad, please from the horses own mouth, am not.”
Thanks P Jay for your insights into scammers and scamming!
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- RSN™ Commentary: You Expected A List? - September 22, 2018
- RSN™ Special Report: Europol Internet Organised Crime Threat Assessment (IOCTA) 2018 - September 22, 2018
- RSN™ SCAM NEWS: Scammers Claiming To Be US Marshals Demand Money For Missed Jury Duty - September 22, 2018
- RSN™ SCAM NEWS: 20 More Chinese ‘Fraudsters’ Held After Pattaya, Thailand Raids - September 22, 2018
- RSN™ Special Report: The Victim Trap - September 22, 2018