What Ghanaians Think!
We Received A Comment From A Ghanaian On Facebook
We thought we would share it with you, since it reflects the attitude of scammers in Ghana.
His Comment On Facebook: "Ive got loads of friends who keeps on scaming white people. How can you send money to someone uve not met. It amazes me. Some folks attribute it to juju but i think it is mere foolishness"
In his own words: "Many are those who think P Jay is the devil in disguise. Well am not, the same i can never be 'holier than thou'. Am rather the best , the world have ever seen. I love life, i must confess. If you ever think am bad, please from the horses own mouth, am not."
Thanks P Jay for your insights into scammers and scamming!
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Don't Make A Disaster Worse! - August 27, 2017
- BREAKING NEWS: Scammers Arrested In Ghana - August 26, 2017
- ANTI-SCAM ALERT: 140 Million Scammers On Facebook - August 23, 2017
- General John R. O'Connor - Do You Know This Soldier? - August 23, 2017
- Angela Lorenza - Do You Know This Girl? - August 23, 2017