Warn Your Daughters Against Dating ‘Yahoo Boys’ – Senior Policeman Tells Parents
An Assistant Commissioner of Police, ACP Abayomi Shogunle, has warned parents against allowing their daughters to date internet fraudsters infamously called ‘Yahoo Boys’.
The senior policeman said girlfriends of internet fraudsters inadvertently get caught up in the violence and charms associated with their boyfriends’ “illicit venture”, hence the warning.
Shogunle, who is the Head of the Police Complaints Rapid Response Unit (PCRRU), made this known in a tweet on Friday morning.
He further urged the parents of daughters already married to yahoo boys to prevail on their sons-in-law to go into legitimate ventures to avoid hearing “bad news”.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Cybersecurity Guide: Protecting Against Ransomware - April 20, 2019
- Why Do Scammers Always Ask You To Chat Somewhere Else? – SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics - April 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Fake News: Rumors & Lies About Anyscam.com - April 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Special Report: Talking with Kids About Being Online - April 19, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Forgetful Scammers - April 18, 2019