The Keys to Motivating Yourself After a SCAM!
Recognize that you were scammed. Admit it. Say it out loud! You were scammed! Don’t be ashamed.
- Accept that you were manipulated.
- They used you against yourself.
- They got the better of you!
- You gave them your money.
- You sent it to them willingly.
- It is never coming back!
- They are beyond your reach.
- They live in countries across the ocean.
- You can’t get them yourself!
- It is time to stop complaining and do something!
Stop expecting justice.
- Talk with other victims.
- Share your story!
You can do something to make a difference.
You are not alone, but alone you fail. You need an Army! You need help! You need action!
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- LEARN ABOUT SCAMS
- FIND SCAMMERS
- REPORT SCAMMERS (HERE OR ON WWW.ANYSCAM.COM)
- ALERT OTHERS
- RESCUE OTHERS
- HELP SUPPORT VICTIMS
YOU CAN DO THIS!
THIS IS HOW YOU WIN!
Want to join one of our Scam Victims’ Support Groups?
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Four Corners – Meet The Scammers – Full 46 Minute Documentary [VIDEO] – SCARS|RSN™ ScamTV™ - February 17, 2019
- 24-Member Phone Scam Gang Arrested In UAE – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- $1 Billion Lost In Romance Scams, Better Business Bureau Says – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- Catfishing – SCARS|RSN™ Scam Definition [English & Español] - February 16, 2019
- Real Military Cybercriminal – SCARS|RSN™ Special Report - February 16, 2019