The Keys to Motivating Yourself After a SCAM!
Recognize that you were scammed. Admit it. Say it out loud! You were scammed! Don’t be ashamed.
- Accept that you were manipulated.
- They used you against yourself.
- They got the better of you!
- You gave them your money.
- You sent it to them willingly.
- It is never coming back!
- They are beyond your reach.
- They live in countries across the ocean.
- You can’t get them yourself!
- It is time to stop complaining and do something!
Stop expecting justice.
- Talk with other victims.
- Share your story!
You can do something to make a difference.
You are not alone, but alone you fail. You need an Army! You need help! You need action!
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- LEARN ABOUT SCAMS
- FIND SCAMMERS
- REPORT SCAMMERS (HERE OR ON WWW.ANYSCAM.COM)
- ALERT OTHERS
- RESCUE OTHERS
- HELP SUPPORT VICTIMS
YOU CAN DO THIS!
THIS IS HOW YOU WIN!
Want to join one of our Scam Victims’ Support Groups?
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: From Victim To Criminal - April 23, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Too Many Friends - April 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Dead Wife - April 22, 2019
- Cybercriminals Leverage Google Translate To Hide Their Phishing Sites – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Quick Guide: Fakes On Facebook - April 22, 2019