The Fraudsters Didn’t Even Ask For Account Or Password Details
Victim of sophisticated banking con reveals how she was tricked into transferring £4,000 to scammers
Catherine Downey was duped into giving away £4000 by phone fraudsters.
The mother-of-three was victim to the ‘most sophisticated’ telephone scam yet. The con woman who called her was already able to look inside her bank account.
Read more here:
A victim of the most sophisticated banking scam has explained how she was conned into giving away £4,000. It was only went she visited her branch she was told she was tricked.
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- RSN™ Special Report: First Official Sakawa Scammer Church Opened In Ghana [Video] - October 21, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: What Does Recovery Mean For A Scam Victim? - October 21, 2018
- RSN™ Insight: A History Of Spam [Audio Podcast] - October 20, 2018
- RSN™ ScanTV: Major Motion Picture From Spike Lee – Nigerian Prince [Video] - October 20, 2018
- RSN™ Insight: Amateur Anti-Scam Group Distributing Fake News - October 20, 2018