The Fraudsters Didn’t Even Ask For Account Or Password Details
Victim of sophisticated banking con reveals how she was tricked into transferring £4,000 to scammers
Catherine Downey was duped into giving away £4000 by phone fraudsters.
The mother-of-three was victim to the ‘most sophisticated’ telephone scam yet. The con woman who called her was already able to look inside her bank account.
Read more here:
A victim of the most sophisticated banking scam has explained how she was conned into giving away £4,000. It was only went she visited her branch she was told she was tricked.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Check Your Accounts - January 17, 2019
- Stolen Face / Stolen Identity – LovelyMary4u : Have You Seen Her? - January 16, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Anti-Scam Tips: How To Avoid Nigerian Letter Or “419” Email Scams - January 12, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Stolen Face / Stolen Identity – Sargent / Chaplain David Becker U.S. Army: Do You Know Him? - January 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Official FBI Video: What Is A Romance Scam? - January 6, 2019