The Fraudsters Didn’t Even Ask For Account Or Password Details
Victim of sophisticated banking con reveals how she was tricked into transferring £4,000 to scammers
Catherine Downey was duped into giving away £4000 by phone fraudsters.
The mother-of-three was victim to the ‘most sophisticated’ telephone scam yet. The con woman who called her was already able to look inside her bank account.
Read more here:
A victim of the most sophisticated banking scam has explained how she was conned into giving away £4,000. It was only went she visited her branch she was told she was tricked.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Online Dating Scam Dupes Edmonton Man Out Of $143,000 – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 19, 2019
- Woman Was Scammed Out Of $140,000 By Man She Met On The Internet – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 19, 2019
- Scammers Proliferate As Technology Advances – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - March 18, 2019
- Fraudsters Are Preying On Drivers With The Promise Of Cheap Auto Insurance – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM WARNING - March 18, 2019
- Faces of Evil – Scammer Video Gallery: Collection Of Real African Scammers – #2 - March 18, 2019