We Want To Help!
We want to create a listing of support groups, psychologists, and counseling professionals with a focus on Dating Scams to aid victims overcome the experience.
If you know of, or are such, please share that information with us?
You can include it in the comments are the bottom of the page – we will not post if you prefer not to be identified, but confirm the information and place it on a new page we are creating for that purpose.
Please help us help others!
It is now estimated that as many as 5,000,000 people world wide have been impacted by romance scammers – mostly from Ghana, Nigeria, Russia, and the Ukraine – where it is BIG BUSINESS!
Thank you as always!
Romance Scams Now Editorial Staff
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- NEW TREND IN ROMANCE SCAMS - May 11, 2018
- SOCIALLY ENGINEERED SCAMS - May 10, 2018
- Romance Scam Crime Victim’s Bill of Rights - May 9, 2018
- REMOVE THE FACE OF THE SCAMMER - May 9, 2018
- Selfishness – The Common Behavior In Romance Scams - May 3, 2018