Stop Thinking And Just Let Things Happen
This is a bit of a conflict.
You need your brain in gear when dealing with scammers, but you need to stop overthinking about what happened.
If you are honest with yourself, your instincts probably told you something was wrong with the scammer long before you let yourself accept it because you were overthinking – meaning your thought processes could not accept what your instincts were telling you.
And they working against your recovery now too.
Stop thinking about the scam and the scammer. It’s over so let it go.
Justice doesn’t matter as long as you are doing something to get better, and when you do THEN you can help others, but you have to help yourself first.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: From Victim To Criminal - April 23, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Too Many Friends - April 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam Basics: Dead Wife - April 22, 2019
- Cybercriminals Leverage Google Translate To Hide Their Phishing Sites – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - April 22, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Quick Guide: Fakes On Facebook - April 22, 2019