Stop Thinking And Just Let Things Happen
This is a bit of a conflict.
You need your brain in gear when dealing with scammers, but you need to stop overthinking about what happened.
If you are honest with yourself, your instincts probably told you something was wrong with the scammer long before you let yourself accept it because you were overthinking – meaning your thought processes could not accept what your instincts were telling you.
And they working against your recovery now too.
Stop thinking about the scam and the scammer. It’s over so let it go.
Justice doesn’t matter as long as you are doing something to get better, and when you do THEN you can help others, but you have to help yourself first.
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Check Your Accounts - January 17, 2019
- Stolen Face / Stolen Identity – LovelyMary4u : Have You Seen Her? - January 16, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Anti-Scam Tips: How To Avoid Nigerian Letter Or “419” Email Scams - January 12, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Stolen Face / Stolen Identity – Sargent / Chaplain David Becker U.S. Army: Do You Know Him? - January 11, 2019
- SCARS|RSN™ Official FBI Video: What Is A Romance Scam? - January 6, 2019