Stolen Identity: Have You Seen Her?
Melissa Matthews xoxo
Porn Actress & Adult Model
Frequently Used By Scammers To Fool Men!
You Have Probably Seen Her Photos Before!
The real Melissa Matthews xoxo is an Adult Video Star
Melissa Matthews xoxo Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know Melissa Matthews xoxo, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but she is popular!
If you see her photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? They are stolen photos and she is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember Melissa Matthews’ xoxo face for the next time you see her!
Here is a gallery of Melissa Matthews xoxo photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Do you have or have seen other photos of Melissa Matthews xoxo ? Send them to us on our Report Scammer form »
Do Not Contact Her – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Her!
She Is Not Living In Ghana & The Real Person Does Not Know You!
She Does Not Want To Hear From Men Who Have Fallen In Love With Her Face!
She Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of Her Privacy And Respect
She Already Knows Her Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
#ReportingScammers #WhereToReportScams #Anyscam #SCARS #RSN #CatchScammers #ScammerWatchLists #ArrestScammers #REPORTSCAMMERS #ANYSCAM #AVOIDSCAMS #ROMANCESCAMS #ACTAGAINSTSCAMS #NIGERIANSCAMMERS #ROMANCESCAMSNOW #SCARS #GHANASCAMMERS #FAKEPROFILES #FACEBOOKSCAMMERS #BOYCOTTAFRICANCOFFEE
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- RSN™ Scam News: Nigerian Scammers Arrested In Malaysia - November 17, 2018
- RSN™ Scam News: Nigerian Police Make Major Arrest Of 24 University-Based Scammers - November 17, 2018
- RSN™ Insight: Scams & Law Enforcement 2018 – 18,000 Scammers Arrested [Infographic] - November 15, 2018
- RSN™ Insights: Top 8 Events That Changed Cybersecurity [Infographic] - November 15, 2018
- RSN™ Special Report: Nigeria’s Fortune In Scam Recovery $261,000,000 Dollars - November 14, 2018