Stolen Identity: Do You Know Him?
Lt. General Frederick B. Hodges
Army General & Impersonation Victim
Frequently used by scammers to fool women!
You Have Probably Seen His Photos Before!
The real Frederick B. Hodges is a Retired U.S. Army General
Frederick “Ben” Hodges Is Another Scammers Choice Award Winner
Of course, you don’t really know Frederick B. Hodges, since these are stolen photos used by African Romance Scammers, but he is popular!
If you see his photos on social media or on a dating site – guess what? He is being used by Online Fraudsters & Cybercriminals!
Remember Frederick B. Hodges’s face for the next time you see him!
Here is a gallery of Frederick B. Hodges’s photos we have found used by Romance Scammers:
Do you have or have seen other photos of Frederick B. Hodges? Send them to us on our Report Scammer form »
Do Not Contact Him – You Do Not Have A Relationship With Him!
He Does Not Want To Hear From Women Who Have Fallen In Love With His Face!
He Is A Victim Also And Deserving Of His Privacy And Respect
He Knows His Identity Has Been Stolen And Used By Scammers
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Tell us about your experiences with Romance Scammers in our Scams Discussion Forum on Facebook »
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our NEW Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/RSN.Main.News.And.Information.Home.Page
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
#ReportingScammers #WhereToReportScams #Anyscam #SCARS #RSN #CatchScammers #ScammerWatchLists #ArrestScammers #REPORTSCAMMERS #ANYSCAM #AVOIDSCAMS #ROMANCESCAMS #ACTAGAINSTSCAMS #NIGERIANSCAMMERS #ROMANCESCAMSNOW #SCARS #GHANASCAMMERS #FAKEPROFILES #FACEBOOKSCAMMERS #BOYCOTTAFRICANCOFFEE
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Sakawa Boys Breaking Hearts And Making Millions – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 20, 2019
- NATO Group Catfished Soldiers To Prove A Point About Privacy – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 20, 2019
- Colonel Tristan B.L. Siegel: Do You Know Him? Another Stolen Face / Stolen Identity - February 20, 2019
- Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested – SCARS|RSN™ Scam News - February 19, 2019
- Nigeria, Ghana In Diplomatic Row Over Yahoo Boys – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 19, 2019