The Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams [SCARS] is once again traveling to China this weekend.
The purpose of the visit will be to establish the SCARS Offices in the province of Guangdong, from which SCARS will develop victims’ education and assistance programs for Chinese Victims of Romance and related online crimes. SCARS’ initial involvement and coordination with Chinese police and regional governments have yielded a new focus on Chinese domestic cybercriminals, that led to the recent decision by their central government to raise the maximum penalty for scams to the death penalty.
SCARS/CHINA will become operational in the coming months and begin serving Chinese speaking victims in China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.
More information will be provided as it becomes available, or you can contact the Press Office for SCARS at press@AgainstRomanceScams.org.
Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams [SCARS]
Miami Florida U.S.A.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov)
- The Scars Worldwide Reporting Network HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our Main RSN Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/onlineromancefraud
To learn more about SCARS visit www.AgainstRomanceScams.org
Please be sure to report all scammers HERE or on www.Anyscam.com
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2018 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams Inc.
#ReportingScammers #WhereToReportScams #Anyscam #SCARS #RSN #CatchScammers #ScammerWatchLists #ArrestScammers #REPORTSCAMMERS #ANYSCAM #AVOIDSCAMS #ROMANCESCAMS #ACTAGAINSTSCAMS #NIGERIANSCAMMERS #ROMANCESCAMSNOW #SCARS #GHANASCAMMERS #FAKEPROFILES #FACEBOOKSCAMMERS #BOYCOTTAFRICANCOFFEE
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Four Corners – Meet The Scammers – Full 46 Minute Documentary [VIDEO] – SCARS|RSN™ ScamTV™ - February 17, 2019
- 24-Member Phone Scam Gang Arrested In UAE – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- $1 Billion Lost In Romance Scams, Better Business Bureau Says – SCARS|RSN™ SCAM NEWS - February 16, 2019
- Catfishing – SCARS|RSN™ Scam Definition [English & Español] - February 16, 2019
- Real Military Cybercriminal – SCARS|RSN™ Special Report - February 16, 2019