Scammers Want To Learn But We Won’t Let Them
As some of you know, it is important not to give the scammers information they can use.
This means, when you find a scammer, don’t admit you know, because it just helps them become better scammers. They will learn from their mistakes, and perfect their craft. Silence is the best way to keep them in the dark, while you are reporting on them here.
However, unfortunately, other anti-scammer sites do not block them from visiting their websites. This means that everything published on the other ant-scam website only helps the scammer improve the scamming techniques. We use the other site owners to act responsibly, and block all of Africa, Russia, China, and Asia from accessing their sites, as we do on this one.
Here is a list of the scammers WE BLOCK and how aggressively they want access to what we know and publish. This is from the last 30 days. Countries highlighted in YELLOW are Africa.
|# of blocked attempts|
Iran, Islamic Republic of
|Tanzania, United Republic of||7|
|Congo, The Democratic Republic of the||7|
|Syrian Arab Republic||5|
Remember This Tip:
What Visitors Were Looking For
- keyna sweetheart scam (2)
- kenya romance scam rings (1)
- Male us military photo on peace mission (1)
- men in pakistan r they scammers (1)
- Report a kenya romance scam (1)
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- NEW TREND IN ROMANCE SCAMS - May 11, 2018
- SOCIALLY ENGINEERED SCAMS - May 10, 2018
- Romance Scam Crime Victim’s Bill of Rights - May 9, 2018
- REMOVE THE FACE OF THE SCAMMER - May 9, 2018
- Selfishness – The Common Behavior In Romance Scams - May 3, 2018