A Scammers Favorite Name: Claire Clara Klara Clarina
We present a new selection of Scammers using the names: Claire Clara Klara Clarina
Remember these photos were stolen from real people!
Clara is the Feminine form of the Late Latin name Clarus which meant “clear, bright, famous”. The name Clarus was borne by a few earlysaints. The feminine form was popularized by the 13th-century Saint Clare of Assisi (called Chiara in Italian), a friend and follower of Saint Francis, who left her wealthy family to found the order of nuns known as the Poor Clares. As an English name it has been in use since the Middle Ages, originally in the form Clare, though the Latinate spelling Clara became more popular in the 19th century.
Do you know any of these Claire or Clara girls?
If you find other Scammers by these names please send us their photos!
Tell us about your experiences with these
Dating Scammer Girl in our
Dating Scams Discussion Forum »
Romance Scams Now Editorial Team
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Narcissists Are Obsessed With Multiple Online Identities - March 21, 2017
- The Politics Of Scamming - March 12, 2017
- About International Relationships in 2017 - March 11, 2017
- In A War Zone - March 11, 2017
- RSN Reached 3,000 Likes On Facebook - March 11, 2017