Another Real Scammer
A disturbing trend is for Women in the Philippines to just be themselves.
The question is it a scam for them to get you to fall for them, and then ask for money? This is complicated, because many times, they are telling the truth about why they need it. But if it starts as a lie, then what is it: a woman in need, or a scam? You will have to be the judge.
However, watch out, because with so many losing so much this week, there are going to be many many more.
This Romance Website Scammer Is:
Ramilyn Bacay, 34
Miami? no Philippines
The Scammer’s Details Are:
Appearance: 5′ 3” (160cm), 88lbs (40kg), average body, black hair and brown eyes
Living: With parents
Kids: Already have
Drinking: Not a fan of drinkers
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- Help Hotlines: When You Need To Talk To Someone - July 17, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS: Seven Nigerian Nationals Indicted In Atlanta - July 17, 2018
- WARNING: Anti-Scam “Counseling” - July 16, 2018
- RSN™ COMMENTARY: Tragic Misunderstanding - July 16, 2018
- RSN™ Guide: What Can You Expect After A Scam - July 16, 2018