Just Another Scammer
You have to give them credit for sticking to it!
Her profile details:
seeking a romantic and honest man Age: 33 Gender: Female Orientation: Heterosexual Country: United States Location: Newark, DE Height: 5 ft. 8 in. Body Type: Average Ethnicity: White / Caucasian Hair Color: Black hair Eye Color: Brown Religion: Christian / Catholic Astrological sign: Taurus Level of Education: Some college Occupation: Personal Care and Service Income: Less Than $25k Smoking: Non-smoker & don’t mind smokers Drinking: Drink Socially / Occasionally Relationship Status: Divorced Have Children: No Want Children: Undecided Looking to meet a: Male Age: 30 to 60 Relationship Desired: I’ll tell you later Last Visit: Today
As usual: no kids, very wide age range.
Here’s her profile text:
I am a caring, and compassionate Woman. I have learned some very good lessons in life that and know what is really important. It is not how much money you have or the fancy car, to me it is more important to build wealth in who you are and who you are with. I am sensitive and enjoy communication,text me here, I believe in honesty and showing your affections as well. I am very open and honest and believe that both are required to build a solid loving relationship. I am a completely open book with the one I am with
- Odd capitalization
- Perfect punctuation throughout, except the end – hinting at cut and paste issue
Here’s here first message:
how are you doing today, can you tell me more about
yourself,am divorce now with no kids,you can send me
pics here katejames848484 at Y a h o o dot c o m take care.
Here the clues:
- Improper tense for divorce – should be divorced – based upon profile text, person should have perfect grammar
- Email address in first message
- Why ask for more pics the recipients profile had a dozen
- No spaces after commas, yet in profile text it was perfect
Latest posts by Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- About Our Petition - November 18, 2017
- Happy Thanksgiving - November 18, 2017
- ASEAN anti-cybercrime declaration calls for united front - November 16, 2017
- Europol Releases New Report - November 15, 2017
- Let’s Talk About Scammer Tactics - November 13, 2017