Let’s Stop Shame In Its Tracks?
Extend understanding to yourself, no matter how hard it feels.
Extend empathy to yourself, no matter how difficult.
Extend courtesy and respect and compassion to yourself, no matter how challenging.
Shame cannot survive in the presence of understanding, empathy, courtesy, and respect.
That’s one of the many reasons why therapy helps destroy shame… and it’s also how we stop being controlled by shame in our own heads.
Actively seek to understand yourself.
Actively seek to empathize with yourself, both now and then.
Actively seek to treat yourself with respect and compassion – to treat yourself like someone you like and value.
Shame needs derision and lack of understanding to thrive.
Deny it that oxygen.
Scam Victim Support Professional
SCARS Member & Volunteer
Latest posts by SCARS|RSN Romance Scams Now Editorial Team (see all)
- SCARS|RSN Scam News: Nigeria’s EFCC Shuts Down Another Gang Of Scammers In Abuja - December 14, 2018
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Nigerian EFCC Arraigns 24 Yahoo Boys - December 14, 2018
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: Ghanaian Gang Of Romance Scammers Arrested This Week [VIDEO] - December 13, 2018
- SCARS|RSN Special Report & Scam Warning: New Fake Bank Scam - December 13, 2018
- SCARS|RSN™ Scam News: More Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested Throwing Away Money! - December 13, 2018